It works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector
(you'll usually find it near the fusebox) (This cars are usually build from year 1989 to 2000)
- Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- Heavy & robust casing for rough service use
- Connects to PC via RS232
- Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- LED to control power and clock function
What can you do with this interface?
- Monitor and Log dozens of realtime parameters
- Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- Adjust the timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset the self-learn codes
- Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc), timing
- Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
- Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- No software is supplied with this device